Use the ASN semantic alignments to relate one-to-many learning outcomes together. It is easy to do! Don't take our word for it, try it out below.
1. Click any learning outcome to view its description in the bottom "Metadata Viewer" tab.
2. Check one learning outcome in the left hand tree.
3. Check many learning outcomes from the right hand tree.
4. Press the "Save Checked Alignments" button (located bottom right of tool).
5. Review, group and sort alignments on the "View Saved Mappings" tab.
*Note: This is only a demo interface. Some advanced features have been excluded.